Because democracy is not a spectator sport
The League of Women Voters does not support or oppose candidates or political parties. Instead, it works to encourage the informed and active participation of citizens in government. It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
The League of Women Voters takes positions on issues after studying the issues, meeting together to review the study results, and voting on the positions that follow from those studies. The League of Women Voters of the San Bernardino Area subscribes to the positions held by the League of Women Voters on the national, state, and local level.
LWV U.S. Positions
LWV California Positions
LWV San Bernardino Positions
LWV San Bernardino VOTER Learn More
- The Voter is the bi-monthly newsletter of the League of Women Voters of San Bernardino.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Elections Learn More
- What is on the ballot in the next election? How to register to vote? ...and more.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.